Last updated: 30th May, 2020
Madrid Universal is strictly for informational and entertainment purposes. Our website is no way connected or affiliated with Real Madrid CF, Atlético de Madrid, or any other related fan sites. The views and opinions expressed here are in no way representative of FC Barcelona. We are an independent football content publishing website with articles voluntarily submitted by authors.
• Content posted is original, views expressed are independent of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the website.
• No form of plagiarism is encouraged or displayed. Fair references wherever required are made.
• Comments are moderated meaning they can be removed even if initially displayed on the site, at our discretion (but aren’t unless in violation of reasonable arguments).
• Embedding of Social Media posts, images & videos on our website are done via the legal embed option provided by the relevant Social Media platform (external links are made if the embedding option isn’t used). We are not responsible for copyright infringement regarding the legally embedded material.
• No content from the site can be re-published elsewhere without prior consent. Content posted is original, views expressed are independent of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the website.
• Any advertorial or paid-for content sold on the service is subject to a maximum 12 month term. Unless specified differently, advertorial content will consist of a ‘link-only’, and not have a regular place on the website.
Personally Identifiable Information
Madrid Universal does not collect any direct personally identifiable information (“PII”) such as your name, address, email address, phone number, age, gender, or social media account details.
Madrid Universal collects statistical information about visitors, including which pages are visited and when they are visited. The information recorded may include your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, and search terms. This information is aggregated for statistical purposes, and is never connected to any PII, and remains anonymous. This analysis is provided and managed by Google Analytics. Any statistical information collected via Google Analytics for these purposes is not shared outside of this system.